Our curriculum is broad, balanced and meets the requirements of the Jersey curriculum. It has a project-based, thematic approach and provides children with a range of rich and memorable learning experiences.
- Engage children through interesting topics and hands-on activities.
- Make meaningful links between subjects.
- Develop children’s skills, knowledge and understanding of a range of themes and concepts.
- Make effective connections to the real world.
- Help children to think creatively and solve problems.
- Develop children’s capacities to work independently and collaboratively.
- Enable children to make choices about their learning.
- Take account of children’s interests and fascinations.