My name is Phil Etheridge and I am a Family Support Worker in the Inclusion and Early Intervention team based at The Education Department.
I am excited to say that I will be working with several schools including St. Lawrence, and my role will be to provide support to parents.
As a Family Support Worker I can provide support to:
- Improve family relationships and children’s behaviour
- Help families and children access community resources
- Help manage family finances and budgeting
- Find work or to get training
My commitment is to:
- Work with your whole family
- Help you identify the changes you want to make and support you to make those changes happen
- Identify and build on your family’s strengths
- Help you access the support you need in the community
If you would like more information please pick up a leaflet from school reception. If you would like to contact me, please talk to Mr Charlesworth or Ms Jansen and they can arrange a meeting.
I look forward to meeting you soon.